H.U.M.P. Day!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

His Ultimate Mission & Purpose is what we live for. Most people spend their lives wrapped up in their own agendas. They put themselves under so much pressure to acquire things God says are already theirs. And what is the result? The result is a life full of habits, soul ties, inquities, and transgressions. That being said, this HUMP day mission will be a little different.

Our mission today is "demolition". God wants us to take an introspective view of ourselves. Look for residue of past habits, relationships, and/or struggles. If you have any, destroy them. Use the word of God like a wrecking ball. Let it swing through your life and demolish the last strongholds of the enemy. When you're done, build an altar of prayer and praise to our God in those spaces. Allow yourself to become even more desparate for Him. Yield yourself to "total devotion". Let nothing be more important to you than He is. If you do, your life will never be the same.

Prayer:
Lord, I surrender myself to You. I demolish everything in my life that doesn't represent You. I am completely devoted to You, God. Now bind, draw, and pull me to You. Remove the space between us, and I'll forever be Yours. In Jesus' name...Amen!

No comments: