H.U.M.P. Day!!!

Wednesday May 12, 2010

Blessings Friends & Lifers! It's H.U.M.P. Day! For those of you who are new to our devotional, please let me explain. H.U.M.P. is an acronym for His Ultimate Mission & Purpose. Meaning, H.U.M.P. Day is the day we make an effort to actively show the love of Jesus in our community. Since our inaugural HUMP Day, people have been blessed with free meals, clothes, and prayer for specific needs. We pray this day will take the world by storm. It's our desire that people all over the world will develop a passion to show a dying world the love of Christ.

Your HUMP Day mission today is hospitality. Invite a neighbor to your home for dinner or a cup of coffee. You may even prepare a finger food of some sort and go to theirs if you want. Once you're there, establish a prayer focus for each other's home. Share creative ideas regarding how you can help your street; one house at a time. If you put forth the initial effort, the Holy Spirit will open your eyes to opportunities for ministry you never thought existed.

Prayer:
Lord, as I go about my day today, let me find ways to share Your love. Although I have areas of need in my own life, use me to minister from out of those places in order to bring a mighty harvest into my life. I want You to strategically place me where You want Your love to be shown. I position myself for Your use; in Jesus' name...Amen!

No comments: