Nobody Greater!

Thursday March 10, 2011

Today's Passage: Isaiah 51:1-53:12
Memory Verse: Isaiah 51:3

Who is like the Lord?  Who is like our God? NOBODY!  A praise just sprang up in my spirit.  Hang on, let me let it out (you can join me if you'd like, I mean.....if He's worthy)! 

Okay, I'm back.  Reading today's passages caused me to reflect on the goodness of our God.  He's good yall!  I'm not talking about that "gotten everything I want" good.  I'm talking about that "thank You for everything You've done" good.  Cause it ain't about what I want.  It's about who He is.  He's Gracious, Loving, Kind, Faithful, Merciful, Beautiful, Awesome, All That, Holy, Righteous, and Perfect.  He's resistant to strife; impervious to failure.  He's the remedy for death, and the source of all life.  He gets my back WHILE He walks out front.  He redeems every debt I rack up.  He picks up the tab on everything I owe.  When I drop the ball, He still lets me score.  And when I feel alone, He brings His whole kingdom to keep me company.  And that ain't all..........

He was wounded for my transgressions, bruised for my inquities.  The chastisement for my peace was upon Him, and by His stripes........Yall ain't praisin' with me yet?!!!!!!!! I'm healed from what I could've been.  I'm delivered from what I almost was.  My mind is sound.  My body's activated.  My will's submitted.  If I can't praise, I can't live.  Praising Him quickens me.  It motivates me.  It catapults me from a heart of love into the light of His presence.  I have the best life ever.  I'm addicted to what I can have at a premium.  I'm in love with who's heart beats for my affections.  It's You, God!  It's You.  Let me stay with You forever....then add 1000 years!  I love You now, more than ever before.  Hallelujah!  Hallelujah! Hallelujah!


No comments: