H.U.M.P. Day!!!

Wednesday March 3, 2010

Hello Friends & Lifers!

H.U.M.P. (His Ultimate Mission & Purpose) Day is all about sharing the love of God in our community. We challenge the Body of Christ to be activated in the world as the salt and light of the Earth. So your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find someone to share the love of Jesus with today.

All Lifers!!! Be one of the first 4 people to contact the church office with proof of your H.U.M.P. Day activity to receive special acknowledgement from Pastors Chad & Nette at service tonight (attendance is required).

Let's Go!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to pay for someones things at Dollar General today but they declined my offer...hmmm. I said "it's ok sir I wouls just like to bless you and your daughter as God has blessed me". He stood on his original answer of 'NO'. Maybe next time someone will let me.