Prayers That Prevail

Sunday January 30, 2011

*E100 Challenge

Father I thank You for who You are in my life. You are My Source, My Hope, and My Joy. I ask right now that You keep me in Your love and care. Without You, all I can and will do is fail. There is no one like You.

Lord, my prayer today is for obedience. I desire to be like Abram when You instructed him to go. I realize he had to trust You on a deep level. Give me that heart of trust. I no longer want to second guess what You've said. Where You go, I want to go. And what You say, I want to say.

Father, I'm thankful because Your promises are sure. As Your Word says, You are not a man that You should lie. So I recieve everything You've promised by faith. I also realize that my obedience activates those promises. So, my deotion is Yours. I'll not give it to my own agenda again. From now on, it's You and only You, in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: