Prayers That Prevail

Sunday January 23, 2011

"Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19) Mess."

Father, You are my joy and my song.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to live in Your presence.  As I mature in Your Word, I realize the life I live is not about me.  Life is given for an assignment.  Therefore, I exist to carry out Your will and pleasure.     

Recieve Your glory today, Lord.  As we meet inside Your sanctuary, live big in our praise.  Let the shout of Your people draw Your attention.  Hear the heart of Td Nation as we give You praise.  When we worship, make our hearts pliable and ready for Your Word.  Let the depth of our devotion reflect the depth of Your love.  Feel free to respond to what You recieve, God.  Speak to our hearts.  Love us, heal us, restore us, save us, and redeem us.  Launch us into activation.  Inspire us to go and train everyone we meet about this way of life.  Stir up the giftings that will lead the broken to You.  Let our submission and our actions signify our devotion.  And we'll always give You glory and praise, in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: