H.U.M.P. Day

Wednesday January 5, 2010

I am so excited about this new season we're going into.  It seems like God is revealing Himself more and more as time goes by.  One of the things He's showing us is His call to action.  Each time I pray, I hear His voice clearly say "I need my people to respond to my Word.  I need action". 

I'm sure like your kids, my kids enjoy video games.  Do you remember when our biggest concern was their lack of excercise because of their time on the games?  Well, look at them now.  There's Ninetindo Wii, XBox Kinect, and Playstation Move.  What's the common denominator to these gaming systems?  You have to MOVE in order to play them.   There's no more sitting on the couch and only using your thumbs.  These games allow for full-body participation.  That's what I believe God is saying as well.  He wants us to move.  He wants us to go, engage, pursue, run, take, obey, and infiltrate.  That is our HUMP Day challenge Td Nation.  Let's Go!

No comments: