Prayers That Prevail

Sunday, January 16th, 2011

Today's Passage: Acts 17: 22-31
Memory Verse(s):Acts 17:28

My heart belongs to You, my God. Today I sit in the presence of my Savior. Today I live and breathe in Your presence. My life is Yours, and all my wants and needs are in You. You are the beginning of my life. Even those who don't know You spend their entire lives trying to find fulfillment, when it's You their hearts are longing for.

When I was conceived in my mother's womb, You were; when I came into being, You already knew what I would be. When I praise You, I no longer exist. In You I live, move, and have my being. When I rest in You, I become silent, waiting to hear Your sweet, still voice, my Lord and Savior.

That moment in time --yes, that sweet moment in time with You is a moment that can't be replaced by anything or anyone. May my time with You draw us closer and bring my will into line with Yours. May my priority be to live for You, love others, and call their hearts to Your kingdom forever. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

By Sister Jeanette Boyd

No comments: