Prayers That Prevail!

Sunday November 28, 2010
Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst--not ever.  The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life".  John 4:14 (Mess.)

Father, You are worthy of all I offer You.  My time, my gifts, and my heart are all Yours.  You are my portion and more than I need.  Every breath I take is given by You.  Your name is Awesome, You are the Most High and I love You so much. 

I know my life can get hectic.  Things come up and I suddenly get distracted.  Evenso, I'll not allow myself to become dry and thirsty.  I realize thirst means I've gone too long without Your touch.  So touch my heart.  Touch my mind.  And touch my life so I'll never thirst again.  My life is nothing about You.  Cover me with Your love and grace.  Establish that well of living water inside me. 

I also want it to overflow.  There are people in my community that need Your touch too.  People I work with need it as well.  Point me in the direction in which to show Your awesome glory.  Let Your healing waters wash over me and my loved ones.  Rain on us God.  We need You now, and for evermore...in Jesus' name Amen.  

No comments: