Prayers That Prevail!

Sunday November 21, 2010

'Prayer of Thanksgiving'
"I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.  I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High". Psalms 9:1-2

Father God I rejoice in You today.  As I think of Your goodness, my eyes can only see how You've mercifully cared for me.  Thank You for giving me the things that help me.  And thank You for withholding what could hurt me.  No one takes care of me like You do.  I repent wholeheartedly for the times I've treated You like You haven't done enough.  Forgive me for my pride.  What You've done for me, I couldn't ever do for myself.   

As I arise to see this brand new day that You have made, I can only thank You for the new mercies You have made for me.  And therefore, I offer new mercy to my family, friends, and neighbors.  Which means I will forgive all wrongs done to me.  Lord I will seek to repair broken relationships in my life.  While You're loving on me, I'll share that love with others. 

Throughout this day, I'll seek opportunitiesto offer You praise and worship.  So as I attend church, I'll make my heart ready for Your presence and Your Word.  Praise will wait for You my King.  You won't have to pump me up to declare Your greatness.  Who I am, where I live, what I do, and where I'm going, will not hinder me from touching You.  My worship is Yours....all Yours.  Thank You for the opportunity to be in Your presence.  You are the Greatest of All, in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: