H.U.M.P Day!!!

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010


Hello, Friends and Lifers!  Another opportunity to carry out His Ultimate Mission and Purpose.  It's really awesome when God gives us a glimpse into what He's calling us to do and be.  This week, Pastor Chris and I had the privilege of talking with a couple who feel God has spoken to them and confirmed what they are to do in the form of ministry.  While very excited, I noticed that their worship time had intensified over the last couple of months.  The confidence that they had heard from God certainly came from that place of worship and submission.

So, here's our HUMP Day challenge. Make a commitment to spend a little more time in His presence, to hear His voice and get in a place with Him we've never been before.  As we do that, God will begin to overflow in our lives and show us what He's calling us to do.  Especially with the holidays so close by, you may find that there are a multitude of needs God wants His people to meet.  Keep your eyes and heart open for His move. And get ready to see things and people change around you.  Have a blessed, mission-filled day!

Prayer: Father, today I make myself available to You.  Allow me to hear Your voice as I worship You.  Then, when you speak, may I be willing and ready  to hear and receive Your command.  I remain as always--totally devoted to You.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: