H.U.M.P. Day!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Hump Day, Folks! We hope and pray you're having a great summer. Summer is a good time for those special ministry projects you've always wanted to do. How'd your Bible camps go, Lifers? I know some children were blessed by God through you, so way to go. Keep up the "God" work.

Today's mission is Retool. Yes, Retool for School! Get your outfits, shoes, and backpacks ready. One (or more) of God's children will be blessed by your awesome sacrifice. So let's get started, if you haven't already. God will reward your obedience. Also, you can't beat the feeling you get when you see His favor on a child. It literally gives you goosebumps! So get busy living, for Christ that is. Get out there and start being what God made. What did He make, you say? He made us to be "God Men" and "God Women".

Prayer: Thank You Lord, for giving me a heart like yours. I've set my heart to walk in your ways, to be what You intended. Cover me as I go into this world and try to make You famous. Your will is my will, now and forever...in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: