H.U.M.P. Day!!!

Wednesday April 27, 2010

It's H.U.M.P. Day Friends & Lifers! The day we observe God's ultmate mission and purpose for our lives. Pastor Yassah and I are praying super natural favor will fall on all who make an effort to expand the kingdom of God.

So what IS God's purpose for your life? What is He calling your heart to? Don't know? You can easily find out by asking yourself what breaks your heart the most. Does it hurt you to see kids quit school? Does it bother you to know that some elderly people go without food or medicine? Have you ever had someone you love go through alcohol/drug addiction and you really wanted to help them but didn't know how? All these scenarios fall under the ultimate mission and purpose of God.

Subsequently, I challenge you today find out what a ministry opportunity may be for you, then make an effort to fulfill it. Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you with creative ideas and resources. As you go into the harvest field, I bless you with the courage, faith, and prime opportunity to be the image of our God for someone today.

Prayer:
Father, make me enough today. By Your spirit, make me exactly what someone needs to get to You. Relieve me of all my inadequacies and excuses and let me stand boldly before Your harvest and be a reaper for You. As I walk though this day, I will not give in to fear. Because through You, I can take over the world!!! In Jesus' name...Amen!

No comments: