Prayers That Prevail

Sunday, July 17th, 2011

Today's Passage: John 20: 18-31
Memory Verse(s): John 20:29

Father, thank You for loving me so much that You are willing to break through my moments of uncertainty and bring reassurance. Just like Jesus did with Thomas, You want all Your children to know that You really are Who and What You say you are -- but not just because we see evidence of it.

What a blessing it is to know that I can walk in authority against the wiles of the enemy because of the blood of Jesus. Had it not been for the nails He endured in His hands and feet, every doubt that plagues many today would have been justified. So I choose to stand on the fact that nothing about Your Son's death was in vain.

Today, as I rise to give You glory, I repent for the times when circumstances threatened to force my perspective to be one way. Now, nothing can change my heart. I will worship You with all my heart, knowing that the battle has already been won. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: