Prayers That Prevail

Sunday, July 10th, 2011

Today's Passage:  1 Timothy chapter 1
Memory Verse: 1 Tim. 1:5

Father, I praise You today for Your gracious sacrifice of Jesus' blood extended to grant me access into the inheritance of kingship.  You've revealed to me that Your ultimate goal for me is to walk in love that comes from a pure heart, a good conscience, and sincere faith.  I desire to love your people with Your love, seeing beyond what human eyes can see.  I want to see them the way You see us all -- complete.

Not only do I desire to love Your way, but I also want to make better choices in my relationships with Your people based on a good conscience.  We could all pretend as if we didn't really mean the words we said or the things we did.  But when I look in the mirror, I want to see myself the way You see me and be willing to tell the truth about my motives.  I do hear Your Word and acknowledge that I will stand before You, and I want to hear You say You know me and welcome me into Your Presence.

With this in mind, I purpose in my heart to walk in a sincere faith.  I have been placed on this earth for a limited time, so I want to spend every waking moment being used for the purpose of building Your kingdom.  I come into agreement with every plan You have made for my life.  I choose not to be on the outside looking in, but rather to plunge myself into worshipping You like never before.  I hold firmly to faith and that good conscience You've told me about, and I FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.  For Your glory, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: