Faith Declaration #2

Tuesday, July 19th, 2011

Today's Passage: Psalm 20
Memory Verse: Ps. 20: 5

Father, as one of Your children, I thank You for the privilege to be able to speak into the lives of my brothers and sisters.  Your Word says it's possible for us all to believe You.  When we get in trouble, You deliver us.  So my prayer today is that Your children walk in a place where they are able to access You when trouble comes.

Not only that, but I also pray that they receive help from You when they call. I know Your Word says that You will not hear us when we pray if we keep grudges in our hearts, so I ask that You soften the hearts of Your children, convicting them to repent of any sin that so easily besets them.  Then, I believe the doors will be open to hear from Your temple and help them when they call.

Finally, I pray that all their plans begin to succeed as they surrender them all to you.  May their hearts be so devoted that they will hear You when You say yes, no, or wait.  May they be settled on being committed to Your answers.  This will guarantee that You will bring about their success.  Then we will shout for joy over every victory they accomplish.  For we know that You are the same God yesterday, today, and forever.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.  

No comments: