Prayers That Prevail...

Sunday December 5, 2010

Father, as I commit my heart to enter into communion with You, Take rest in me.  Be exalted above everything in my life I've put before You.  You are higher than my wants, higher than my possessions, and higher than my selfish will.  What I mean is, my life is totally Yours.  I only exist for Your purpose.  My life plan is to live out Your will and direction. 

Father I ask for a heart like Yours.  I need to love like You love.  I want to be free to forgive and restore those who have harmed me.  I seek freedom in Your mercy, and shelter in Your love.  Make me whole in Your awesome presence.  Speaking of Your presence, let my praise invite You into an atmosphere that is welcoming.  You are not an intruder.  You are the Guest of Honor.  I pray You hear Your name being shouted across the world.   Let Your praise be loud, let it be long, and let it pierce the ears of Your enemy.  Then let our worship to You go to depths unknown.  Be crowned by our affection.  Be pleased by our heart cries.  Know today Lord I am Yours forever.  I want You more than the riches of this world.   I will pursue You with everything I have.  Now bless us oh Lord, as I live for You....in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: