Prayers That Prevail!

Sunday October 2, 2011

Today's Passage: James 4:1-12
Memory Verse: James 4:7

How I celebrate You today Lord for Your strength and power! You are God, and You are King. Hear my praise today God. I will not be silent and keep Your glory hidden inside. In fact, everyone will know how good You are to me. One thing I desire of You Lord, and that I'll seek after. I want to be in Your presence, inquire in the temple, and behold Your awesome beauty.

I am grateful to You Lord for giving me power over the enemy. If it weren't for You, I'd be defeated on every hand. My life would be like it was before I placed it so desperately in Your hands. But You not only saved me, You gave me Your authority. And that authority allows me to resist the devil and destroy all his traps. You also allow me to chase him away from the lives of others. So, by faith, I engage him fully confident in the fact the he is a defeated foe. He is no competition for You God. He can't even stand in Your shadow. And because You triumph over him, I triumph over him. You are so awesome Lord, and I give You praise in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: