Prayers That Prevail

Sunday February 27, 2011

*Inspired by prayer of David (2 Samuel 7)

Father, who am I, and what is my family, that You have brought me to this place in life?  Lord, You have spoken of my family far into the future, and given me a glimpse of tomorrow.  What can I say?  You know me just as I am.  You done things for me not because of who I am, but because of who You are.  This is what makes You so great, there is none like You; no God but You.  There's nothing to compare You to.  You established for Yourself a people and became our God. 

So now I recieve every Word that You speak into me and my family.  I'll do what You say, and I'll recieve what You promise.  Then, and only then, will I succeed in making You famous.  Bless us God, keep Your eyes on us always, and we'll give You glory, honor, and praise; in Jesus' name. Amen.   

No comments: