Prayers That Prevail!

Sunday February 20, 2011

Father, I give You glory and honor today.  Live inside the praise I offer you today.  You are so worthy of every shout, every lifting of my hands, and every offering of sacrifice.  Keep me in Your care.  I never want to be without You.  Living without You would be death. 

Forgive me Father for the times I've disobeyed You.  Like the children of Israel, I sometimes turn away from Your statutes.  But time after time, You forgave me and put me back on the path.  I'm learning now to live in Your righteousness.  I'm learning to love like You love.  My heart towards Your people is becoming one of compassion.  And As Your love meets my need, let my love meet my neighbor's need.  Create in me a clean heart, and renew a right spirit in me.  A spirit that desires unity and charity.  And a spirit that seeks to only please You.  Let Your voice be my guide.  I'll follow You to where You want me to go.  Just take the lead, in Jesus' name. Amen 

No comments: