Even MORE Undignified!

Tuesday,  March 27th> Luke 19: 28-40

Why does Jesus deserve such reckless worship and praise from His followers? Well, if you MUST ask, here goes: He's only the GREATEST human being that ever lived; all-God and all- man at the same time. He went through every emotion we have ever experienced, was the only One Who could actually claim to "know what it feels like" and mean it. He walked ten thousand miles in our shoes before we were even born, AND DID NOT SIN.

He Who knew no sin, Jesus the Christ, agreed to be sin for us for no other reason than because He loved us with an everlasting love. Everytime I think of how ugly, sinful and lost I was, and how He loved me through it all, I realize I don't need prompting to praise Him with all that's within me. If I were there in Jerusalem that day, I'd be one of those who lay down their garments on the dusty road for Him to ride over. When it comes to my Jesus, I WILL BE EVEN MORE UNDIGNIFIED THAN THIS.

No comments: